Position: Pharmacy Supervisor
The Pharmacy Supervisor will be in charge of pharmacy management, monitoring orders and supply including taking stock inventories and consumption reporting.
* Maintain an organized and clean pharmacy in the warehouse: the drugs must be tidied, organised in a hygienic and clear way according to Action Against Hunger’s rules of classification of drug, allowing easy access to the information (type of drugs, expiry date).
* Organize weekly environmental cleaning in the pharmacy warehouse and environs.
* Monitor temperature of all refrigerators containing medications or any cold chain products and record it on the follow up sheet. And in all the rooms under controlled temperature.
* Report any deviation from the expected temperature ranges to the logistic manager, enquire the reasons of the dysfunctions and propose possible solutions.
* Ensure the quality (cold chain, packing, etc.) of the transport of medical items from the warehouse to HF
* Exceptional orders – make a list of items in short supply and report it to appropriate program Manager on a weekly basis.
* At all time, the pharmacist is accountable for giving a correct and faithful picture about the stocks and the consumptions.
* Record any medical item entry and exit in stock cards on weekly basis.
* Provide weekly/monthly drugs inventory.
* Report discrepancies and general consumption issues to logistic manager and relevant program manager.
* Monitor the monthly consumptions of drugs and supplies and report it to logistics manager.
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy + 1 year experience in stock management or pharmacy technician with extensive work experience will be consider.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience in a pharmacy supply for hospital projects
* Fluency in spoken and written English language.
* strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
* Strong sense of organisation and attention to details
* Capacity to work in a team.
* High level of motivation.
* Computer skills (Microsoft office).
* Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
* Preferred Skills and Experience
* Previous working experience in INGO setting will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date:
1st June, 2017
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Grants and Reporting Manager
Pharmacy Supervisor – email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest as one attachment, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply
About Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.